FAQs > Public Sector Office Supplies Orders
We deliver stationery and office supplies orders for the public sector everyday and have discounted prices and special offers
to help you save more and stretch that budget. Ordering is really simple through the website and you can choose which payment method works best for you:
Pay over the phone call: 08451 701 601
Payment by Invoice
The following organisations are entitled to pay by invoice providing we receive a signed purchase order.
- Local and National Government
- NHS Trusts
- Schools, Colleges and Universities.
- Registered Charities
- Ministry Departments
To avoid delays your purchase order should include the following information:
- Purchase Order Number
- Invoice and Delivery address
- Accounts contact name and telephone number
- Delivery contact name and telephone number
- Email address (where available)
- Any additional delivery and order information you feel maybe useful
Please fax your Purchase Order to 08451 701 602 or email to:
You can of course order as normal online by credit card. If you have a procurement/purchasing card remember to choose "Visa Purchasing" as your card type in the payments screen.
Alternatively you may post your Purchase Order to:
The Office Supplies Supermarket
Unit 3 Rawdon Park