• When will I receive my order? For the majority of our products, we strive to get them to you the next working day, as long as you order before 4pm. We estimate 'Special Order' items to be between 4-21 working days. Please note that stock levels are displayed on our website, you can still order items that are out of stock and we will ship them to you when they become available.
• Where is my order? While our couriers make every effort to deliver your items on time, very occasionally the delivery may arrive a day later than expected. If it still hasn't arrived after two working days, we should already know about it and should have contacted you. If for some reason we haven't, please accept our apologies and contact us as soon as possible and we'll find out what's gone wrong.
• How much does delivery cost? For orders above £75 (ex vat) delivery will be free! If your order is below £40 (ex vat) the delivery charge will be £8.50 unless the delivery is to Highlands & Islands which are £30.00. If the order is between £40 and £74.99 (ex vat) carriage will be £5.50 unless the delivery is to Highlands & Islands which are £30.00 and Furniture items which are £40.00 (excluding office chairs).
• What time will the delivery be? Delivery will be made in business hours 9:00AM until 6:00PM, your parcel will need to be signed for so you will need to make yourself available within this time frame. We do this to ensure the security of your parcel and to make sure it isn’t signed for by a complete stranger. If no one's available to sign for the delivery, the courier will leave a contact number for you to arrange a suitable date for re-delivering your order. We will then reattempt delivery on the day you requested after which there is a chance that your goods will be returned to us and your order cancelled. In this case we will refund you the cost of purchase less a 20% administration charge. This covers carriage charges and restocking fees.
• I’m missing an item! If your delivery has arrived but with one or two items missing, it might be for one of the following reasons: It might be arriving separately from the rest of your order (such as large/heavy items or furniture). The item might be out of stock in which case you should have been notified on the delivery note. A few items have longer delivery times. Estimated delivery times are indicated for every product on the website and also on your order confirmation. If none of the above applies please contact us on 0113 391 1107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• My delivery arrived damaged! Sometimes items can be damaged in transit so if this ever happens to your order please contact us and we will arrange for a replacement to be sent immediately, please note the damaged item will be collected so do not dispose of it.
|UK Mainland|| |
|Highlands & Islands|| |